When it comes to examining the diffusion of videogames, and of computer games in particular, outside of a recreational context, the use of this peculiar tool for schooling is certainly one of the most interesting subjects an educator could hope for. In fact, owing to data collected by myself and ...
Ricerca per: Ivan Lombardi (Università Cattolica di Milano)
Other papers from the Journal
- Games on Games. Game Design as Critical Reflexive Practice.
- NorthPoint Courtesy Services Development and Design Summary
- Bust A Cup: Reclaiming Risk in Play
- Review excerpts for Self-reflexive Videogames: Observations and Corollaries on Virtual Worlds as Philosophical Artifacts
Other papers from the Critical Notes
- P. Harrigan, M.G. Kirschenbaum (eds.), Zones of Control. Perspectives on Wargaming [The MIT Press, 2016]
- A. Bossom, B. Dunning, Video Games. An Introduction to the Industry [Bloomsbury]
- F. Giordano, B. Perron (eds.), The Archives. Post-Cinema and Video Game between Memory and the Image of the Present [Mimesis International]