When it comes to examining the diffusion of videogames, and of computer games in particular, outside of a recreational context, the use of this peculiar tool for schooling is certainly one of the most interesting subjects an educator could hope for. In fact, owing to data collected by myself and ...
Ricerca per: Ivan Lombardi (Università Cattolica di Milano)
Other papers from the Journal
- Review excerpts for Critical Jostling
- Nostalgia Videogames as Playable Game Criticism
- Games on Games. Game Design as Critical Reflexive Practice.
- Review excerpts for NorthPoint Courtesy Services Development and Design Summary
Other papers from the Critical Notes
- P. Harrigan, M.G. Kirschenbaum (eds.), Zones of Control. Perspectives on Wargaming [The MIT Press, 2016]
- F. Giordano, B. Perron (eds.), The Archives. Post-Cinema and Video Game between Memory and the Image of the Present [Mimesis International]
- A. Bossom, B. Dunning, Video Games. An Introduction to the Industry [Bloomsbury]